Why buy from Simply Sound & Vision?
- Simply Sound & Vision were formerly known as SimplySonos
- The UK's specialist & the leading Sonos® authorised dealer
- The UK's longest serving Sonos® authorised dealer
- Audio Visual & Sonos Experts on hand to help you choose
- Unparalleled know-how
- Remote support technology
- Straightforward professionalism
- 30-day money-back guarantee on all Sonos purchases
- Tailored packages for all scales of requirement
- Installation & support services available across the UK
- Fully-fitted 12-zone demonstration facility
- 11 different in-ceiling speaker choices on demonstration
- Comprehensive range of speakers and accessories
Selective FAQs from "Simply Sound & Vision"
- Where can I audition Sonos?
- SimplySonos have offices in Teddington, West London and Harrogate, North Yorkshire. Click here for location details.
- How do you work with me, the customer?
- SimplySonos started with Sonos in the UK back in early 2005 as their first UK dealer. There is no-one in the UK with more Sonos experience. We share that experience with customers and encourage you to call us to discuss your needs in the first instance. We aim to be accessible and encourage our own customers to use us as a point of call for technical support. Read more.
- Is Sonos easy to set up?
- Sonos is very easy to set up and is hugely reliable but if things should go wrong and you've purchased from SimplySonos, you'll be assured of the best support from any reseller. Read more.
- How much is it?
- You can start with Sonos for as little as £259 and scale up from there depending on how many rooms you're considering. If you are looking to integrate audio into your home, SimplySonos will create competitive, tailor made packages for you. Call us to discuss further. Read more.