Polk Audio SC80-iPR (Single)
- IP-ready SC Series models have standard wire connections for existing audio systems, and may be upgraded later to IP control; simply flip the easily accessible toggle switch to choose standard wire connections or IP control.
- Polk's exclusive Rotating Cam system ensures stable, secure, vibration-free placement with the turn of a screwdriver.
- Polk's proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance® technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Dynamic Balance silk dome tweeters, in aimable swivel housings, deliver clear and detailed highs, without fatigue, for greater accuracy and more realistic imaging.
- Paintable grilles & flanges make SC Series speakers virtually invisible.
- SC Series built-in speakers share cutout sizes and hardware components with other Polk built-in speaker series, so you can more easily upgrade your built-in speakers at any time.
- Durable, moisture-resistant materials like stainless steel hardware and a powder-coated, rust-proof aluminum grille allow you to install SC Series built-in speakers in extreme install locations like kitchens, bathrooms, and transitional areas like sunrooms and covered porches.
- The SC Series is timbre-matched to all other Polk loudspeakers, for mix-and-match system-building and seamless, speaker-to-speaker perfection.
- The SC Series features three of the most advanced built-in loudspeakers you'll find: A single compact built-in loudspeaker that brings actual dynamic stereo sound to locations where two speakers just won't work; two high performance IP-ready loudspeakers, allowing whole-home audio networking on a budget for the very first time, and a high performance built-in center channel speaker!